Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Catching Up

Yeah, I missed the mark. Again. Maybe it's because I can't keep up with myself. Most probably it's my inability to keep up with everything. Projects get delayed, tutorials untouched, diet not maintained...

I kept thinking that I can control my time, that somehow I can always pursue my goals even if I miss a couple of deadlines. Most of these deadlines I set up myself, so I don't have a tiny bit of excuse for missing them.

I set the up the blog so I can chronicle what I've been doing, but lately I've just been writing about the results of my procrastination. Will I be able to catch up? Will I be able to fill this tiny corner of my thoughts with bright light? I have a feeling that if I tried looking back at this a few months or years into the future, I might be depressed. Or I might laugh at it and see it as a phase.

But you know, five years is too long to be a phase.

If anything, I might not even need to catch up. I just need to fix my pacing.

My random musings suddenly isn't so random after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment